Tuesday 14 April 2015

Matahari Restaurant




Matahari Restaurant. Have you heard that restaurant before? It is located between Mydin Mall and Giant Hypermarket at Padang Midin, Kuala Terengganu. After STPM examination, I was working there as a waitress for a long time period. It almost 8 months before I retired to further study at University College Bestari and I'm taking Bachelor in Islamic Finance. As a new workers, of course, I have know nothing about waitress. I was given a complete uniform by my manager, En. Khairi bin Ali, or we just called him Along. 
There were a best uniform that I never wear before. Along always

 always give support to me. Every morning, he will give us a meaningful advice or valuable information about world or something that regarding our responsibility in work. Sometimes, he likes our reporter to me(haha). I have new life, new buddies and a new valuable experience there. My buddies, friends, bestie there were Kak Mona, Kak Syima, Najwa, Nisah, and Hanif. Hanif is the only waiter there. We have to give a good service to our customer. Customer is like guest that comes to our house. Always smile and respect customer is our mission beside serving our best quality food. There were many problem comes one by one. And at last, hanif and kak Syiam are retired from there, while Kak Zan as a helper kitchen also retired. There are only Nisah, Najwa, Kak Mona and I as a waitress there. Sometimes we have to control less customer at one time and sometimes we have to control almost 300 people at a same time. But, because we have a good cooperation among waitress and chef so our job became more easy. Although we were tired, but we always satisfied with our performance. Along always proud with us. Sometimes, we always spent time together during Saturday. Why Saturday? Matahari will close on that day only. So all of us are enjoyed our public holidays like a big happy family. When I decide to to retired, they seem unhappy. Of course they do because we were survived a challenge together in order to developed this restaurant. But it was surprising me when they decided to go to Tok Bali on the last day I work there.

When we reach there, we are playing some interesting games before we were enjoyed ourselves swimming in the sea, having a BBQ during that night and we also have ice breaking. For the first times we spent the night together. Oh forgot to tell, we just spent there just 2 days and 1 nights. Honestly, I never thought that they were appreciate my present in Matahari restaurant. I felt so lucky having them. After I retired from there we are still contact. But, we're slowly lost contact and lastly, they like far away from me. Even though they have a new family members inMatahari Restaurant but I'll never forget them especially Along because he always helped me when I was nothing. I know they always prayed for my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment